BETA tester signup: a feature for showing off the uptime of your infrastructure

stk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2017

Hey everyone!

Steve here from the StatusPage product team. Over the past few months, we've been working on a feature that helps you to show off the uptime of your infrastructure.

This feature will allow you to "showcase" the uptime of specific components on your status page. When a component is "showcased", we'll show how much downtime that component had for each of the past 90 days as well as an overall uptime calculation for that period.

If you're interested in being a BETA tester for this feature, please shoot me an email at sklein@atlassian.com so that we can coordinate a time.

P.S. here's an example of what it looks like on our own status page (https://metastatuspage.com/)

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 3.42.26 PM.png

2 comments

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2017

This looks awesome! Jake showed me this yesterday in a catch up call and can see this being hugely beneficial for Symantec!

stk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2017

Great to hear! Just got your email -- let's coordinate there 👍🏼

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2017

Thanks Steve - looking forward to testing this out! 

alexiap July 6, 2017

Hi -- is this still Beta? Or is it generally available now? that was the impression I had. Thanks!

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2017

It hasn't been released yet in BETA. I had a call wth Steve about a week and half ago, and was advised it would be available in a couple of weeks.

Maybe Steve could confirm?

stk
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2017

Correct! I'd be happy to add you to the list of beta testers if you're interested? Shoot me an email at sklein@atlassian.com and we'll get you set up.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events