Meet the Statuspage Support Team!

Customer support has always been a big priority at Statuspage. After all, as an incident communication tool, many of our users are other support teams.

We try to stay as close to our customers as possible, including an "all-hands support" rotation where every team member spends one day per quarter talking to customers. But no one is as close to our customers as our Support Engineers. And since it's customer service appreciation week, we want to introduce some of the fine folks who keep our customers happy.

The following support engineers have received exceptional praise from customers recently, this is our tribute to them for taking such great care of our customers each and every day. #HugOps all around! 

Zach Hill

What makes you excited to come to work every day? I like learning something new every day, and Statuspage has been a great place for that. Helping customers solve their issues is pretty sweet as well. 

Fun fact: I have two middle names.

Customer feedback: "Nothing at all. The support received from Zach Hill is the best support I have received from a vendor in two decades in IT. He has delivered fast, friendly and very helpful service."

Matthijs van Leeuwen

What makes you excited to come to work every day? Assisting customers on getting the best use out of their software, and working with a kickass team on a product that impacts the day to day of millions of users across the globe.

Fun fact: I love to DJ in my spare time.

Customer feedback: "Hi Matthijs, many thanks for helping us to get along. This was excellent service!"

Blair Johnson

What makes you excited to come to work every day? I'm passionate about Statuspage and the customers who rely on it. Turning a gnarly problem into a happy moment is like an extreme sport for me!

Fun fact: I'm knitting a sweater for my dog, Peaches!

Customer feedback: "Blair is awesome. You can improve by getting more Blairs."

Parker Hotchkiss

parker-pic.jpeg

Parker is a new Dad and is actually out on paternity leave right now with his family. We'll update his section once he returns (smile) 

Customer feedback: Super excellent support from Parker year over year! Glad you guys have rock stars working for you!

Thanks team!

A big thanks for all of their hard work! Our support team can be reached by emailing hi@statuspage.io Monday through Friday 7am - 6pm PST. For help tutorials and videos, head over to help.statuspage.io.

Tell us why you're thankful for your support team in the comments below!

1 comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2019

Thanks for your assistance, Parker Hotchkiss! My email answer bounced back so I thank you here :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events