Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I subscribe to a 3rd party component thats not listed in the 3rd party list ?

Darrin Khan August 9, 2017

We have 3 different Statuspage.io pages and want to be able to link 2 of them to back to components in the 3rd page. 

Parent page -> Client A Component

Parent page -> Client B Component

Essentially we need to be able to update the parent page and only show clients information pertaining to the components that affect them and not information that is unrelated to thier services. eg. Customer A can't see information related only to customer B.

Does any one have any idea on how to set this up ?

Kind Regards,

Darrin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2017

Hi Darrin, thanks for the question.

I'm afraid we don't have a great solution for this use case right now. We've tossed around the idea of having "private" 3rd party components, where you can share components across your own pages. Its possible we'll add this functionality in the future, but it's not currently on the roadmap. I can definetely see the value in this though!

Jake
StatusPage Support

Darrin Khan August 10, 2017

Thank you for the update Jake. Would be interested in this feature when/if it hits the servers :)

0 votes
Kenny Dickie April 24, 2020

I also want this feature.  We have an integration between our two products and would like to have a private 3rd party component to link them together.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events