was not able to clone the code for me due to ssl certificate error.

unable to clone the code due to the certificate error. i have installed the ssl certificates but still its throwing exception as :

system.compomentmodel.win32exception: the system cannot fine the file specified.

fatal:unable to access 'https://tfs....": SSL certificate problem:unable to get local issuer certificate. Please help me to resolve the issue as soon as possible. I need to setup the code to start my work. the link is accessible for me. Please call me @8044750956.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Sathyakala, have you tried cloning the repository via the command line? What is the result? Can you also double check that you're using the right string to clone the repo?

If you're still having trouble you can try following the steps at SSL certificate problem.

There were also other users discussing about a similar issue, you can find their answers on this thread.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configure your repos for hosting goodness!

Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...

828 views 3 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you