version 2.1.2.5 with a lot of issues.

Test Test July 7, 2017

Hi,

I use Source Tree from around 3,5 years. I always was really happy from it. I've installed few days ago latest version of source tree (2.1.2.5) and I suffer for a lot of issues. I didn't see any note that is beta version or anything like that. I really disappointed. One the end I even could open my source tree on my PC. It's just terible I had to install smart git and reisntall ST to version 1.

Regards,

Martin

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2017

Hi Martin, could you elaborate a bit more on what kind of issues are you having, so we can help you with them? It will also help if you tell us from which version of SourceTree have you upgraded, and which OS version are you using.

Best regards,

Ana

gnorkett July 12, 2017

I'd like to add to this as one issue (or annoying feature) I found is how unstaged/staged file names in the log view 'pop-out' when the mouse hovers over them. 

I've posted my own question about this (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/SourceTree-questions/Version-2-1-2-5-File-list-window-file-name-pops-out-on-mouse/qaq-p/607534) but thought I would add it to this thread since a member of the Altassian Team responded.

Greg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events