Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching display in file status

fictief verzonnen March 9, 2016

Hey,

I have recently updated SourceTree to the latest version, and found out that the pending files are not displayed in a treeview anymore, but in a list. As that is not a big problem with small applications,  I hate to click every single file I changed before I can commit my changes. Is there a way to switch to a treeview display, so I can select a whole map/package at once?

thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2016

You should have had a look around here, as this issue was already discussed/asked quite offen ....

For example: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37058212

0 votes
Shlomo Konwisser March 9, 2016

In all three views - File status, History, and Search - you can switch between three file list views:

• Flat list (single column)
  • Flat list (multiple columns)
  • Tree view

What you probably want is "Tree view":

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 10.59.22 AM (3).png

fictief verzonnen March 9, 2016

well, if I would have seen that one, I would be happily using that right now. but unfortunatly, that option is not available in my current version. (1.8.2.11)

I can only see Flat list (single column) and Flat list(multiple columns).

Display_Options.png

Shlomo Konwisser March 9, 2016

Oh, you're on Windows! I was referring to the Mac version. Seems to be a Windows-only issue. Maybe you want to adjust the title or add "windows" as a tag and mention your OS in the description. Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events