Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sourcetreeapp.com inaccessible

Vladimir Panteleev October 3, 2013

I can't reach sourcetreeapp.com from either my computer (located in Moldova) or one of my servers (leased from OVH, located in Roubaix, France).

From my computer (89.28.117.x), the HTTP connection times out, as if the packets get black-holed.

From my server (91.121.85.x), the HTTP connection is immediately refused.

From another server (178.33.224.x, also in Roubaix), the HTTP connection succeeds.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2013

Looks like it must've had some temporary downtime. It's up and running now.

Cheers

Vladimir Panteleev October 3, 2013

No, it is still down for me, and it was down yesterday. Please note that I mentioned that the website is accessible from some locations but not others. This problem is not regarding a temporary global unavailability, but a long-term connectivity problem from certain locations, due to e.g. misconfigured routing or firewalls.

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2013

We haven't made any DNS changes. There could be a propogation issue on your end, but we've had no other reports and everything is working fine from here. Perhaps flush your DNS?

Vladimir Panteleev October 8, 2013

This is not a DNS problem, it is a connectivity problem. The hostname resolves to the same IP on all machines.

The website is still down for me today.

By the way, the 1 message per 24-hour hour limit is extremely frustrating. I had to wait for a day to reply to your message only to again clarify something you've misunderstood.

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2013

Can you run a traceroute from a system that works and doesn't work and provide the output? The only information we're going by at the moment is that it's not working.

Cheers

Vladimir Panteleev October 20, 2013

Atlassian Answers won't let me paste the traceroute because it exceeds a character limit. Here it is on my website instead: http://dump.thecybershadow.net/93074a6f721667b8868a36a35ba98fe0/00000052.txt

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2013

Hi Vladimir, I've confirmed this and reported it to IT. It looks like that IP address is randomly refusing packets to go through, but we're not sure why yet (some machines can get access, and some can't). We'll get back to you in due course. Thanks in advance

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2013

Hi Vladimir. Your IP might be blacklisted for some reason. If you could give us your IP address then we could figure out why this is happening. You could do this by opening a ticket on support.atlassian.com and just mention that the SourceTree developers are looking into it so they can re-assign it to us.

Cheers

0 votes
Vasilii Voloshin February 28, 2015

Hi! I'm also from Moldova and problem still exists sad When I try to download sourceTree app. it gets answer timeout. The only way to download is to ask friends from another countries to get it and resend, or to use proxies.

0 votes
IurieM October 23, 2013

The problem is more than six months.

I'm also from Republic of Moldova and tried to access http://sourcetreeapp.com/ from different locations (over 10) and 4 internet providers but without luck. It seems like Moldova is banned. Sorry but it looks more like a discrimination.

Please solve this problem...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events