Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sourcetree 1.9.4 preferences for Mac OS Mavericks

wkinjp June 14, 2014

Once opened the preference window cannot be closed anymore (i.e. clicking the red button in the upper left corner has no effect) and it appears the settings are not saved, even after restart.

For example I changed the language settings from Japanese to English, but everything remains in Japanese after a restart of sourcetree although the language setting in the Preference window displays "English".

Any help appreciated.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
wkinjp June 15, 2014

Hi Henrique,

Many thanks for your help. Actually, the version I had installed yesterday was 1.9.4.1.

But currently I am using 1.9.3 and everything works fine so far. I can close the Preference window and I can change the language settings.

Hopefully, everything will be back to normal in a future version (maybe already 1.9.4.2)

Regards,

wk

1 vote
Hanxue Lee June 23, 2014

Another confirmation, Preferences window for SourceTree 1.9.4.1 does not close in Mavericks 10.9.4

1 vote
derio June 22, 2014

I can confirm that the Preferences window does not close in 1.9.4.1 in Mavericks

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2014

Hi wkinjp,

Please update your SourceTree to 1.9.4.1 version, it fix important bugs of 1.9.4 version including some trouble to close/open some windows on it.

There is also an bug report of the version 1.9.4 that is fixed on the new 1.9.4.1:

Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events