Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source tree showing blank login window

saadat_2003 November 12, 2017

I have installing source tree 2.3.5 on windows 7 but it is showing blank login window on use existing account 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi! This issue was reported in our bug tracker at SRCTREEWIN-7244. Our developers are rolling a fix, but if you haven't been prompted for the upgrade yet you can use the following workaround:

From a working install collect the accounts.json and passwd files.

Delete the Atlassian folder from the AppData/Local directory for your user. Run the installer for 2.3.1, close it when you get the blank login window. Place the account.json and passwd files into the Atlassian/SourceTree folder. Rerun the installer. It should detect the account and password from those files and bypass the request for a login.

Please make sure the email address used in the file is valid, yours and associated with a valid Atlassian account, in order to be in compliance with the Atlassian EULA.

In the future, it's a good practice to do a search within the Atlassian Community first as someone else might have already asked the same questions as you and you might be able to find the solution quicker. This question for example has been asked in the Community repeatedly :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

saadat_2003 November 13, 2017

Kindly ,plz help , I have no running install of source tree ,Kindly give me account.json and password file.

Or tell me way how to make these files

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi, if you read through the comments in the bug ticket you'll find the solutions proposed by the users. In this comment a user posted an example file that you can use.  

You can also go through the rest of the comments to see what other users did.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events