Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"ignore" is now missing

Joseph Fallon February 6, 2015

The right-click "ignore" menu item is missing in version 1.6.13 of the Windows client. Effectively, the only way to add items to the .gitignore file now is by hand editing it. This is not ok. Please bring it back.

5 answers

1 vote
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a regression introduced in 1.6.13, completely unintentional and a QA fail on my behalf.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-2949

Apologies for this. I'm currently working to get back for you.

hmigneron February 10, 2015

The bug you linked to (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-2949) is about adding files to the index. The question was about adding to .gitignore, is it the same bug? In any case, I have the same problem on 1.6.13, thanks for keeping us informed on this!

hmigneron February 24, 2015

@Michael Minns thank you so much for fixing this in 1.6.14, this issue was driving me nuts!

0 votes
hmigneron February 10, 2015

I have the same problem in 1.6.13. The ignore option is no longer in the contextual menu.

0 votes

I have attached an image below.

0 votes

sourcetree-missing-ignore.png

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2015

Weird. You can post a bug report to jira.atlassian.com.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2015

Works for me. Screenshot?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events