Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem SSH Key

Physiomed November 5, 2017

Hi, I have serious problems to use Sourcetree with bitbuket, I installed the SSH Key as per your procedure, deleted the old keys and made new procedure, it works for a day then to restart me from this:

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree fetch origin  Permission denied (publickey).  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.  Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. Permission denied (publickey).  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.  Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. Permission denied (publickey).  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.  Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. Permission denied (publickey).  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.  Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. Completed with errors, see above

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2017

Hi Piero, can you run this command in your terminal and see if your machine is offering the right key:

ssh-add -L

Also this one, it will tell you which username is using to authenticate:

ssh -Tv git@bitbucket.org

If you need further assistance, let us know which Sourcetree and OS version do you have.

Cheers!

Ana

Physiomed November 6, 2017

Hi, I launched, these two commands, and I see the key and made the debug, with this solution?
The problem is that if restart mac the key no longer works!

mac version: 10.13.1
SourceTree: 2.6.3

How do I solve this problem?

Piero

Physiomed November 7, 2017

Help!!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2017

So you're using Mac? In that case looks like you're affected by this issue on their side, you can see it at MacOs Sierra doesn't remember SSH keys between reboots. Please read through it to find possible solutions, I hope that helps you!

Best regards,

Ana

Physiomed November 12, 2017

Sorry, but I didn't really understand what I have to do?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2017

Hi Piero, if you're affected by this, this is an issue on Apple's side. There are solutions posted in their thread, so please read through it to find which one works for you :)

If the SSH key keeps disappearing every time you reboot your computer, you might need to contact them s they can help you with this bug. 

If there's anything else we can do from our side, let us know!

Regards,

Ana

Physiomed November 14, 2017

thank's!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events