no repositories displayed

Robert Rasenack June 19, 2018

We are running bitbucket server 4.8.3 on an ubuntu 18.04 machine. If we connect to this server using sourcetree 2.6.6 no repositories are diplayed. But the repositories exist. Using webbrowser with the same login as in sourcetree all repositories are visible and editable. We also can clone the repositories by the url of a repository using sourcetree (direct entering url).

With an old version of sourcetree it works fine.

What's going wrong? I don't have any idea.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Rasenack June 20, 2018

Hi Michael,

yes of course. I complety deleted all accounts and build it new. The authentification to bitbucket succeeded. Meanwhile I created a ticket "SRCTREEWIN-8843". there some more details.

Basicly the problem comes from the url that is used by sourcetree. Sourcetree use "start=1" to get the list of repositories, but this index seams not existing on bitbucket. bitbucket send back an empty list. using the same url in an broser by replacing start=1 with start=0 bitbucket send the expected list. Old version 1.10.23 of sourcetree also use start=0 and there it works.

0 votes
Answer accepted
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2018

Hi

If you refresh your account credentials in the Tools/Options/Authentication tab for the Bitbucket Server account are they authenticated OK?

Robert Rasenack June 20, 2018

Hi Michael,

yes of course. I complety deleted all accounts and build it new. The authentification to bitbucket succeeded. Meanwhile I created a ticket "SRCTREEWIN-8843". there some more details.

Basicly the problem comes from the url that is used by sourcetree. Sourcetree use "start=1" to get the list of repositories, but this index seams not existing on bitbucket. bitbucket send back an empty list. using the same url in an broser by replacing start=1 with start=0 bitbucket send the expected list. Old version 1.10.23 of sourcetree also use start=0 and there it works.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events