Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation problem on Mac, sourceTree 2.6.3

Nargess Memarsadeghi October 23, 2017

Hi, I am having problem installing sourceTree 2.6.3 on my Mac. I have an online Atlasssian account with my work's .gov email. When going through the installation process, after "Install" and "Atlasssian Customer Agreement", I cannot get passed the "Atlasssian account" step.  If I select "use an existing account" and type my .gov email, it gives me an error message "please enter an email address", and if I select "use an existing account" and download the license file, there is not way to get back to the installation window and finish the process. Any ideas how I can resolve this? Does sourceTree expects .com emails only?

Thanks,

Nargess

2 answers

0 votes
Nargess Memarsadeghi October 24, 2017

Thank you;  Yes, what email address should I send the screen shot too?

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

Hi Nargess, the problem with the invalid email address is already known and has been reported as a bug at SRCTREE-5034. Our developers are working with the Identity team on it, but we don't have a resolution yet. Please watch that ticket for further updates.

For the other option you're mentioning I'm not sure what's going on as licenses are not required for Sourcetree anymore. Can you send me a screenshot of what's happening?

Best regards,

Ana

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

I forgot to mention that, as a workaround in the meantime, you can use the version 2.1 that can be downloaded from the archive.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events