Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCloud support to sync Repo's

Michael Brancato July 29, 2013

Is it possible you can add iCloud support to syncronize the repository bookmarks? I have multiple computers and I would like to synchronize the bookmarks between all my computers without using a third-party app to synchronize the App data.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2013

Hey Michael,

I think we've had this requested in the past and this is a great idea. Could you log an issue for us on jira.atlassian.com? It's just so you can flesh out the detail you expect from SourceTree and iCloud sync of bookmarks. The project name for Mac is SRCTREE and for Windows is SRCTREEWIN.

Thanks very much

Michael Brancato July 30, 2013

Thank you, I have submitted the issue as a feature request.

-Mike

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2013

Thanks Mike, appreciate your efforts on this one, I'm going through issues (albeit slowly) so you should see a response on it soon.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events