Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i view source at a commit?

robinsonmark November 3, 2014

How do I view all my files at a particular commit (which isn't tagged)? It's easy to do on github.com I'm not sure if it's possible with SourceTree?

1 answer

1 vote
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

If you know the commit hash, just click the "Jump to:" button, and select "Commit...".

robinsonmark November 4, 2014

That only shows the same as clicking on a commit in the main window - the changes made by that commit. I want to see the entire source at that commit.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

Ah, I misunderstood the question. You can do it on github, and I believe you can do it on Bitbucket.org, but the only way I know of to browse the entire source for a specific commit (regardless of whether it is tagged or branched) is to check it out to your working copy. If you just want to view the source of the modified files, you can open those one at a time in the context menu (right-click): Open Selected Version.

robinsonmark November 4, 2014

Thanks for the reply. I'd love this as a feature request.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2014

Sure. You can search for an existing one or make one at jira.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events