Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checkout window

Robert Rasenack October 1, 2018

I just tried the brand new version of sourcetree 3.0.5 (upgrade from 2.6.10) and was a little bit confused about the checkout window.

After creating a branch in bitbucket and perform a "checkout in sourcetree" I'll get a list of all repositories of project. After a short confusion I found it this feature very good, I do not need to open the concerned repository in sourcetree, that's a good idea.

But why sourcetree reports some repositories as not existing ore moved? This marked repositories exist locally and remote. After removing all repostories (deleted bookmarks.xml and opentabs.xml) and added repostories new to sourcetree all works well.

What means "(1)" added to repository name?

If I have a lot of repositories (as I have it) I need to scroll because the window only display 4 repositories. Why I can not increase the height of the window? It would be help if I can do it.

Kind Regards

Franz

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2018

Hi

Can you add a screenshot to provide more detail?

Thanks

0 votes
Robert Rasenack October 17, 2018

Hello Michael,

sorry for delay, was in vacation. Screenshot see below. Meanwhile I run sourcetree 3.0.6 of which I made the screenshot.

Franz

Sourcetree checkout.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events