Can you try the following:
At a minimum IE needs to be configured as follows:
- Cog/Internet options/Security settings need to be enabled
- Misc/Access data sources across domains
- Misc/Allow META-REFRESH
- Scripting/Active Scripting
- The browser mode set to 10
- The document mode set to 10
These can be set using the F12 developer tools.
Those are the settings that matter. It should also be able to set them indirectly by:
- making sure https://id.atlassian.com is NOT set to be rendered in Compatibility Mode
- Set Cog/Internet options/Security to Medium-High
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs