Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbucket connexion rejected (but not with command prompt)

Laurent Debien November 15, 2014

Hello,

I created an ssh key using this bitbucket guide : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Set+up+SSH+for+Git

Then, I commited and pushed my .gitignore just after this configuration. It worked very well. Today i start my computer, created some folders and tried to push them but SourceTree tells me that SSH connection failed because my connection was rejected. It ask me to add my ssh key but my key is still there (I checked in the options). There is only one thing that is strange : at the launch of SourceTree, it id not ask me my password.

Very well, I tried to pull/commit/push with the terminal available in SourceTree and it worked. I do not understand anything about this problem but I cannot really use SourceTree in this case.

I hope you'll be able to help me. Thank you !

1 answer

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2014

Is your SSH agent running? (cmd might use a different one/start it by itself.) Tools\Launch SSH Agent is the place to start it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events