I am trying to install the latest version of sourcetree,
SourceTree itself gives the error "Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials."
The log files under [AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree] are empty 0kb.
I am able to login with internet explorer without a problem and without having to alter any settings for IE 11 itself. In fact I am using it to write this now.
any suggestions as to what I can look at next?
I did notice when I login on IE 11 the address looks like this.
My firewall only lets sourcetree go thorugh port 443 if it is using port 80 for anything I will need to add that.
update: changed that too, did not fix the issue
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events