Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Unstaged Hunk button disabled?

Shawn Fox October 30, 2014

I'm noticing that in some cases the Unstage Hunk button is disabled and I don't know why.  Has anyone else seen something similar and know of a solution?  Below is a screen shot within an example.  It is a .sln file.  It is very tedious and time consuming to unstage each changed line one by one because source tree wants to refresh each time which is really annoying as well.  It also won't let me unstage multiple lines unless they are contiguous so I have no choice but to do it the hard way unless someone can explain why the button is disabled.  I'm using version 1.6.3.0 for windows 7 64 bit.

image2014-10-30 17:19:55.png

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2014

I don't have these problems in versions 1.6.5.0. The release notes for 1.6.4.0 specifically mention fixing a variety of bugs related to the diff view:

• SRCTREEWIN-1949: Reverse hunk button now shows correctly in Mercurial repos
  • SRCTREEWIN-1974: Stop causing the diff view to constantly refresh or unnecessarily refresh for some users
  • SRCTREEWIN-2029: Stop diff view from disappearing on selection
Shawn Fox October 31, 2014

Thanks; I didn't realize that I was that far behind. I've downloaded the latest and will monitor to see if it is resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events