Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you forget my password every time you update?

martinapps September 16, 2017

When signing in after this update, you tell me my password is incorrect, but I'm entering it from 1Password and it is the one I set up the last time you updated.

You model dialog signin page is not designed for high res screens. I have to use a magnifier to read it. And what is the deal with this dumb test of selecting the storefronts, cars, signs, etc. The images are impossible to make out, besides having to look through a magnifier glass. Bad, bad, bad. Took me forever.

And now that I have the upgrade installed and running, it does not sync with current status of my repo after the last commit. My git status shows: nothing to commit, working tree clean. Your SourceTree continues to show Uncommitted changes, no matter how many times I refresh.

2 answers

0 votes

My mistake about wrong status. SourceTree was right. The wrong status was with "Git status" on my terminal. There was an unstaged  src/ folder showing in SourceTree. (How can that be when I'm committing files in that folder?)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2017

Mmm.

1.  I disagree with you on the security side.  Upgrades, server moves,  and supporting potentially insecure client-side changes - no, these should lead to re-validating accounts, as they're quite substantial attack vectors.  It needs doing.

2.  The UI for "Captcha" is a bit of a cheat.  You are being handed off to Google's "are you a human" checking when the stuff about stores, cars, signs and so-on.  You cannot blame Atlassian for the way that behaves.  But you can have a go at them for their (poor, IMHO) choice of systems to delegate to.  There are better ones.

3.  I am with you on the UI points about the size.  Much as I'm usually on a browser on a machine with enough screen space, the handful of times I'm not tells me the mobile UI doesn't work.

Well I'm on a 15inch Dell with resolution of 3200x1800. The display needs to be scaled up. It is the same problem Adobe had with PhotoShop Elements for years.

Besides the display not showing correct status, now I get a start up error: "Unable to extract C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\mcmw.zip". The zip file is there and I can opened it without error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events