Why are document pages constantly giving 503 errors

Paul Rice July 6, 2017

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

Hi! We had an issue with confluence.atlassian.com but it's been fixed already. Can you check again and see if you can load your pages? I've tried opening several pages from my end and I could reach them without problems. 

Let us know if you're still facing any difficulties!

Regards,

Ana

Paul Rice July 6, 2017

Hi Ana,

that page is working at the moment. The issue was very frustrating. Over several days document pages would be available and then become unavailable - often about the time the US east coast came online. As I was attempting to setup a development environment it was massively annoying - and I went elsewhere  online for guidance. At the moment it looks ok.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2017

I'm very sorry to hear that, Paul. If that happens again, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.

Best regards,

Ana

0 votes
Helen Heath July 6, 2017

I came here looking for answers to the exact same question.  I'm in the middle of migrating several Atlassian products to new hardware, and the Atlassian documentation pages are invaluable - yet not available at the moment.  How come, and how long will they be offline?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events