It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why am I not been able to login to Source tree Atlassian account with my registered mail id?

WHenever I am trying to attempt login in my Atlassian account using my registered mail id, the login page goes on a series of login loop and the password page is not displayed. As a result I am not been able to login using my registered Atlassian account. Please help me resolve the issue

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 23, 2018

Hi Ananya! Are you using Sourcetree for Windows or for Mac? If you're on Windows, make sure you have Internet Explorer updated to the latest version, as Sourcetree relies on it for authentication. 

If you still have issues after updating, can you check if there's any more info in the logs? You can find them at Sourcetree logfile location.

Also, can you try logging in to https://bitbucket.org/account/signin/ with your credentials and see if it works?

Let us know!

Ana

Hi Ana, thanks for your help.

My internet explorer version is 9.0 and the latest version is 11.0.

So do I need to upgrade it ti I.E. 11 version or I can try with Google Chrome as well.

Please help me regarding the same.

Thanks,

Ananya

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 24, 2018

Hi Ananya, Sourcetree uses Internet Explorer for the authentication step, so it doesn't matter which other browsers you normally use. Please update Internet Explorer to version 11 and try to log in to Sourcetree again :) 

Should you still encounter any issue, let us know!

Kind regards,

Ana 

Thanks Ana for the help!!

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 25, 2018

Glad I could help you :)

Have a nice day,

Ana

Hi Ana,

I am also facing the same issue even my all browser are updated, Whenever i enter my credential source tree start validating for hours.

Let me know if any further steps I need to follow.

Thanks

Javed khan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,917 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you