Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SourceTree shows remote branches from other repos?

xelblch June 30, 2014

I have two Bookmarks added for two different projects. So when I open Project A, Im expecting to see only commits from local/remote branches of this repo.

Right now, if I open repository for Project B, I will see commits from remote branches of Project A. How it's possible? How can I change this behaviour?

3 answers

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2014

So you do have only one remote. Report it as a bug

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2014
0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2014

Any chance you accidentally added the origin of project A as a remote to project B?

xelblch July 7, 2014

No :) I'm going to create two empty repos, push them to their remotes, add few dummy commits and post here what I have.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2014

If there is reallyu only one remote/repo, you might have found a bug.

xelblch July 7, 2014

SourceTree shows me only one remote for repository. git remote -v shows me something like this:
origin git@github.com:blablabla/blabla.git (fetch)
origin git@github.com:blablabla/blabla.git (push)

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2014

Sounds like a bug. I've never seen that behavior.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events