Where can I find my Stashed files - 1.9.6.1 version

ionescu manuela September 13, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Stash A File With SourceTree

In the version 1.9.6.1 there is no left side menu. I run Source Tree under Windows 8;

Reading one of the related questions at Stash : files/Folders are not showing in Stash web I understand there is a problem, but since now I haven't figured how to solve it out.

What should I do to find my stashed files?

Thanks for help in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Geoff Joy September 13, 2016

I'm still running 1.8.3 but I've seen questions about the various SourceTree panes disappearing. It's possible to drag the list views all the way to the left window border, making them disappear. This might be what you are seeing.

Maximize the SourceTree window and then move your mouse cursor to the left until it just turns into a double-ended resizing arrow, then drag that border to the right. This ought to expand the File Status tree open.

Grabbing the left border again ought to open the repository list.

It's very easy to grab the wrong border when they are both closed so it can take a little effort to grab the correct border and maximizing the SourceTree window helps.

0 votes
ionescu manuela September 13, 2016

I solved the issue. Actually it's such a thinny line that separates the panes that it's impossibile to notice that it might be something hidden there. Hope to be useful also to the others, but the design could be improved to avoid these type of question...

Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events