Where can I find a list of Mac keyboard shortcuts for SourceTree?

Ken Taylor November 27, 2013

I have looked but I have only found a spattering of shortcuts related to a specific task someone has asked about. I am hoping to find a comprehensive list - at least for shortcuts not specified in the menus.

What got me searching was when I wanted to change windows within the app and found that CMD-` did not work as it does in other applications.

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2013

Hey Ken,

We've actually had these finished and sat in development for a while but just not released yet. I'll put it up on our list todo. Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers

Ken Taylor December 3, 2013

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Ralph Callaway August 13, 2014

bump, @kieranany update on this?

david.humeniuk@udri.udayton.edu November 11, 2014

how about now?

klas_mellbourn December 1, 2016

real soon now?

gabriel_blanco February 13, 2017

any day now?

bkDJ January 26, 2018

Has this been done yet?

ivan brown September 28, 2018

I would also be interested in this.

Deleted user November 26, 2018

Finished five years ago, just not quite released yet...

name-flatmap February 27, 2020

e8723c9bf21a57f188efcfc822207b7b

1 vote
emptysquare May 5, 2014

BUMP.

A comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts would be great. I'm curious about "stage hunk" and "stage selected lines".

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2014

We're just looking into this at the moment so we can provide a list of shortcuts. I'll try and get something up as soon as possible.

Cheers

emptysquare May 5, 2014

Thanks, looking forward to it! I like the new redesign, by the way. But I'm a keyboard fanatic and having a full list would convert me from "like" to "love."

0 votes
Ralf Heese September 11, 2016

I was not able to find an official site with the keyboard shortcuts. I found only a page of someone who collected them (http://greena13.github.io/blog/2015/02/01/sourcetree-keyboard-shortcuts/).

Where can I find the official list of shortcuts?

0 votes
greena13 December 18, 2014

I would also really appreciate this information. Mac User here.

0 votes
jerome_toole August 11, 2014

Hi Kieron,

Any update on this? Would be really great to find a list. I'm on Windows.

J

0 votes
Ken Taylor December 3, 2013

It works for me as well. I had not been using full screen before Mavericks allowed me to make use of my second screen. Now that I am using it I had expected the same keys to cycle through various desktops for the same application. That does not work. But I have since discovered the CTL-arrow-key navigation for desktops and can live with that.

0 votes
Caue Rego December 3, 2013

To me, CMD + ` works precisely to change windows as usual... What does it do for you?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events