When are you going to add some integration tests or testers for the new releases?!

Arash Khodadadi August 8, 2016

Whenever I receive an update from SourceTree something is crashing or not working properly.

This can be fixed by some tests whether manually or automatically to at leas test the major functionalities!

As an example see: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39580090.

2 answers

0 votes
QwazyWabbit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

Atlassian needs to put up an official page where users can download older versions to their mission-critical systems when new releases such as 1.9.5 and 1.9.6 cause trouble. 

Users: always explicitly download and archive installation programs in case you need to fall back to them. Don't let auto-updates hide them from you. 

0 votes
QwazyWabbit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

I've never seen Atlassian officially answer any question posed in the forum but I'd sure like to know the answer to this question. It appears all users of SourceTree are beta testers.

"if you think your software is perfect give it to users to find out how imperfect it really is." -  Me

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events