Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Sourctree is open - spawing hundreds of login windows

Lars Olafsson February 19, 2019

When i leave my sourctree open over night, the next morning i have hundreds of windows open with login boxes. It happens all the time to me. See screenshot.

Why is this happening, and what can i do to make this not happen?

I am using Sourcetree version 3.0.8.

Taskbar:taskbar.PNG

All the windows:windows.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2019

Hi @Lars Olafsson

Please update to 3.0.17 and let us know if the problem is still occurring. Our apologies for the hiccup.

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Hey @bgannin , thanks for the quick reply. Has anything been fixed in relation to this in versions from 3.0.8 to 3.0.17. If so is it mentioned in any of the release notes. So i know if i can expect it to work. Or if it is the default, upgrade to latest version response? :) Thanks! 

Btw, if you follow the support contact tree here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

You get to a page where it says "Get the latest Sourcetree bug fixes and improvements" and then a link "Download the latest version for Windows". This link is broken and also points to version 2.0.19. So you might need to update this as well. :) This was the first page i found.

bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2019

Here are the release notes: https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/ReleaseNotes_3.0.17.html

We always recommend users not stay on older releases as we focus on continually improving the security, stability, and usability with each update.

Lars Olafsson February 20, 2019

Thanks, seems this is the Jira that fixed the issue SRCTREE-6568. Just written with other words, and not visible for online google. So i could not find it. 

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events