Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to download a project

jumper77 August 10, 2017

I heard that you can download one of you projects in a zip file. I need to do because I am unable to to pull my project. It used to work, but not now, for some reaon.

Any help greatly appreciated

3 answers

0 votes
jumper77 August 11, 2017

A little more info: I also upated VS to the 2017 version, and updated Git as well

0 votes
jumper77 August 11, 2017

Thank you for the reply. I can't pull it because I can't see it. Before I used to be able to see it in Visual Studio as well the stand alone software.  I upgraded the software and can login, but I don't see any of my projects.

Sorry for not beeing specific enough.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2017

What do you mean by the "stand alone software", are you referring to SourceTree?

I'm not sure how's your set up, so I won't be able to continue helping you unless I have more information. Do you use Bitbucket as well? If you need help to set up Visual Studio with SourceTree I found this explanation that might be helpful for you Configure Visual Studio with SourceTree.

If you need more help with this, remember to provide which SourceTree version and OS are you using.

If your initial question was merely referring to how to download a zip file from Visual Studio, please contact their Support team for further assistance.

Regards,

Ana

john simpson August 17, 2017

Thank you for the link Ana. And yes I was talking about SourceTree. And yes, it used to work in Visual Studio. I appreciate all your help.

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2017

Hi! We'll need some more information so we can help you with your question:

• Why are you not able to pull your project? Do you get any error? 
  • Are you also getting errors when doing pull from your terminal?
  • Where do you want to pull the repository from (Bitbucket Cloud, Bitbucket Server, Github...)? 

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events