Hi all, I am having a lot of problems using SourceTree to clone a remote private repo from my BitBucket account.
I am having continuous issues regarding credentials.
Latest attempt: I have downloaded SourceTree, I have added my account using an HTTPS protocol, and all my remote repos appeared on SourceTree. I tried to clone one of them but SourceTree told me that
Then, I removed my account from SourceTree, I reset it, and when I click on "Connect Account" a simple and nice blank tab appears on Safari.
I tried everything I found on Google, like updating Git and performing esoteric commands on my command line. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SourceTree uncountable times. I do not know what to do, I am thinking that SourceTree has a serious bug somewhere.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event