Trouble installing Source Tree

Michael Wojtowicz November 29, 2016

Downloaded the latest version of SourceTree , and get stuck at the Atlassian Account step.    I use the existing account method ( and have verified it is correct credentials). I get he dialogue box that show the message "Please wait ..." and never continues.

I did have GIThub installed, but I DE installed.

4 answers

0 votes
marciowerner July 12, 2017

Not very intuitive solution, but what worked for me in the end was to disable IE's pop-up blocker. 

https://goo.gl/T1fWdG

0 votes
Michael Wojtowicz January 5, 2017

All appearances was that we had some sort of network filtering from our site that hindered the ability to install but I was not able to confirm before it started working on its own. I'm working now with no issues.  Not helpful at all - sorry folks.

0 votes
thomasdeneux January 5, 2017

I am having the same problem as Michael today, and even waiting for hours does not help! Is this a bug of the latest version of the program?

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

When I install source tree it could take up to 5-10 minutes. So, try to wait longer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events