System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Adam Sawyer September 21, 2016

On Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter , 64-bit, 32.0 GB, 

When attempting to add Bitbucket account into my current installation of Sourcetree (ver. 1.9.6.1), I get the titular error after clicking the okay button after inputting my credentials. My credentials are valid (I can use them for calls on other servers). I am running as a Admin user, read/write permissions to the volume. I am the only user this happens to on the server. 

Get the following errors in the logs.

ERROR [2016-09-21 08:55:38,438] [PriorityScheduler: ] [SourceTree.Analytics.Submission.Gas.GasAnalyticsSubmissionService] [UploadFile] - Unable to create events.
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm
at System.Net.SSPIWrapper.AcquireCredentialsHandle(SSPIInterface SecModule, String package, CredentialUse intent, SecureCredential scc)
at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.AcquireCredentialsHandle(CredentialUse credUsage, SecureCredential& secureCredential)
at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.AcquireClientCredentials(Byte[]& thumbPrint)
at System.Net.Security.SecureChannel.GenerateToken(Byte[] input, Int32 offset, Int32 count, Byte[]& output)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.BeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Additionally, I have attempted by clearing the aforementioned GasAnalytics file from its storage location C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree. 

Then, I get this error. 

ERROR [2016-09-21 10:00:37,315] [1] [SourceTree.ViewModel.Hosted.HostingHandler] [GetScmHost] - Unable to List Repositories as the host ins not an SCM, [SourceTree.Host.Atlassianaccount.AtlassianAccountHost]

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events