Sync selected bookmark with opened repository

Omar Rojo April 4, 2016

I often find myself working on a repository I don't meant to. Why? because the selected repository at bookmarks is not necessarily the one on the active opened view.

Is it possible to tell SourceTree to automatically open or activate the repository when I select one on bookmarks ? this de-sync is really frustrating, specially because the selected bookmark is way more obvious to the eye than the active and I usually don't double click the bookmarks all the time.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

If you double click the bookmark, it will open/jump to that repository.

If you want it to work with any selection, you could make a feature request on jira.atlassian.com, but I don't expect the devs will do much with it.

Maybe the bookmark's list could use an additional indicator to identify which bookmark is opened in the current tab, like a border or something.

Also, I assume you're working in Windows. The software is based off the Mac version (for better or worse). In that version, it makes less sense to couple them, because bookmarks are in a separate window.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events