Sourcetree will not refresh after git pull, stage/unstage files

Bhupendra Mishra May 5, 2016

Recently I upgraded to Sourcetree 1.8.3 for windows. I am using windows 7 with decent hardware. Earlier I was using sourcetree 1.6 and it was fine. With latest update, sourcetree will not refresh after git pull has been completed, or if I have staged files or unstage files. If I restart sourcetree, it updates the screen.

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

I don't know why that's happening, but others have reported similar refresh issues. You might search jira.atlassian.com for related bug reports.

In the meantime, a much easier workaround is to hit F5 to force SourceTree to refresh (instead of restarting the software).

Bhupendra Mishra May 5, 2016

I have tried refresh from menu and using F5. Both doesn't not seem to be doing the job for me. 

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Definitely sounds buggy to me. JIRA will be your best bet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events