Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree version (2.3.1.0) can't installation future list after login.

MinTheinWin_cs September 30, 2017

Dear Sir,

I have been trouble problem installation sourcetree version 2.3.1.0 on window7 Ultimate 64 bit. While installation process show via popup menu option right? The problem are on the process "atlassian account" option tag I choose "Go to My atlassian". When I trying login atlassian acc with chrome browser successful and atlassian URL not show anything on the IE browser. What have the problem for that? and then even login with chrome successful can't succeeded future option. How I can try other technique ? Please help me for us. Thanks.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                Min Thein Win

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2017

Hi Min Thein Win, this seems to be an issue with IE, most likely compatibility settings. Can you try the following workarounds:

• Turn off compatibility mode in IE11.
  • Open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab and click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and check Delete personal settings
  • Changing your Internet Explorer Security Zone Settings:
    1. Open IE, click on the gear
    2. Select "Internet Options > Security" tab
    3. Select "Custom Level" for Internet
    4. Find "Access data sources across domains" and select "Enable" (make note of what the setting currently is)
    5. Try logging into Sourcetree again

After logging in, follow steps 1-5, but reset the setting back to the previous option.

Let us know if this worked for you!

Best regards,

Ana

MinTheinWin_cs October 2, 2017

Hi Ana Retamal Ortiz , thanks for your answer, but I get try it before you feedback answer my question. I'm just trying as the following step by step.

1. update IE version up to 11 V

2. login ATLASSIAN acc(with email address) via IE browser and then close IE browser without logout ATLASSIAN Acc.

3 . Delete all Source tree folder under C:\Users\AppData\Local.

(if have source tree folder from the previous install).

4. Start install sourcetree version ( 2.3.1.10). while installing process when reach at atlassian account option step choose try going to  ( Use an Existing Account) and then login with google account don't login with Atlassian email account

I am install successful as this way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events