Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree says there is nothing to commit

elderuyld elderuyld August 25, 2014

Hi. I've been using sourcetree for quite a while, but from the latest update I've been experiencing some problems.

The problem is that I've made some changes in my code and when i go to sourcetree to commit them the following happens:

sourcetree

As you can see there are changes in my code, both in the left side and top-center it says that I have uncommitted changes, but in the bottom it says there is nothing to commit. In addition if I press the commit button it will say that there is nothing to commit.

Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014
0 votes
fuck atlassian November 19, 2016

I found a great solution - uninstall sourcecrap and use something else.

Lawrence Dol May 30, 2017

Wow, that's an unconscionably arrogant comment for software distributed for free. Clearly you have no grasp of how much work goes into writing software. 

Vahram October 9, 2018

Wow that's a quite deadset answer.

0 votes
Bill Wallace January 14, 2015

Same problem.

An answer would be great.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2015

Did you follow the link in my answer?

Bill Wallace January 14, 2015

No .. because when I did the search your answer was not shown in the results before I posted. I have now of course. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events