Sourcetree relocates to current workspace when clicking on dock icon

jkeys089 October 31, 2013

I'm not sure if it is a feature of the latest version of Sourcetree or if it is a side-effect of my recent upgrade to Mavericks but everytime I click on the Sourcetree icon in the dock it relocates the app to whichever workspace I'm currently in. I'd like to go back to the old way (i.e. clicking on the dock icon takes me to the workspace where Sourcetree is located) if possible because all of my other apps work that way.

3 answers

0 votes
jmhowitt@mac.com May 17, 2015

Still broken 2.0.3. really annoying it is the sort of thing that will stop me using it after a while

0 votes
Roger Ivy November 11, 2013

This problem still exists in Sourcetree version 1.7.4.1

0 votes
Roger Ivy November 3, 2013

I have the same problem. Since upgrading to Mavericks my "Bookmarks" window seems to be a law unto itself, the only way I can get it under control is to manually move it back to it's correct desktop/workspace by using expose, or quit it and re-launch it.

The repo windows seem to stay in the correct desktop, which makes it even more difficult.

Wouldn't it be great if the Mac SourceTree worked like the Windows SourceTree with a side-bar. I have having many windows open. Even tabs would be better than the current system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events