Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree installation not working because account license

Marcel Breuer June 7, 2018

Dear Atlassian,

We use with a view software engineers your sourcetree tool in our organization.

But I found some problems during some installations of SourceTree.

The Support Expires date is expired so we can’t reinstall SourceTree. It is not possible to use the “New Evaluation License” because I cannot select SoureTree.

How can I solve this problem?

How Can I renew this free License?

1 answer

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2018

Hi Marcel! You should see a product listed as "SourceTree: Free License" on https://my.atlassian.com/ with a link on the right side.

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 2.18.24 AM.png

If you're still unable to find it, please send us a screenshot so we can help you better

Kind regards,

Ana

Marcel Breuer June 10, 2018

The date of Free SourceTree in "Support Expires" is expired, and I tought this was the reason I could not Install the SourceTree last week.

What happened was during installation I needed to login at Atlassian, and that did not work. A message popup with the message username or password is wrong.

But with the same username and password I could login at your site!. Strange, so what I assumed was that  my license was expired:

Last week I installed again and now it was fine. Still don't understand why first time i did not work, but it's fine now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events