Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree graph not in line

DimitriDewaele November 8, 2017

The graph of sourcetree is not rendered correctly: (see screenshot)

• The commits-graph is not in the middle of the commit messages.
  • The latest commit bullet is only shown half.

Anyone have the same experience? My team members have the same issue... This is very annoying, since it is difficult to follow which commit belongs to which message.

This seems to be related to:

• Windows Server 2012R2
  • SourceTree Version 2.3.5.0

image.png

Another screenshot: Does this blue line belongs the yellow or blue dot?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2017

Hi Dimitri! We've seen this in the past for users that were not using the default theme in Windows, is this your case? If so, can you trying setting it back to the standard one and check if the graphs are looking fine again?

Let us know!

Best regards,

Ana 

DimitriDewaele November 10, 2017

Hi Ana. I'm using the default theme. Additional info: This is a Virtual Windows 2012R2 server. So only Remote Desktop Access with a corporate account.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

Hi Dimitri, I've asked some of my colleagues and looks like it can be related to the issue SRCTREEWIN-672. You can read the solution that worked for our users in that comment. Let us know if it worked for you too!

Regards!

Ana

DimitriDewaele November 27, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. After playing around with the themes, it did not change anything for me and the team. I'll keep trying to solve this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events