Sourcetree for comercial use

Deleted user November 22, 2018

Hallo, i have a question related to the GNU or maybe a non comercial use for sourcetree. now im working on a enterprise of wich IT staff needs to know if sourcetree can be used as a non comercial app, therefore I need to know if sourcetree can be used as this way and where can i find related information with this requirement...

i have been looking out in websites's term and services section but can't find something for help

thanks 

bye 

2 answers

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2018

Hi Andrés,

When setting up Sourcetree a Bitbucket (Cloud or Server) account is necessary to register the app. This is subject to Atlassian's standard terms of service, noting that Sourcetree is a downloaded and not cloud product. This is also the previously embedded EULA (pre-3.0) that users agreed to.

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

PS: there's a sub-collection - "Sourcetree Enterprise" - here on Community which covers official releases (Windows) for IT environments. 

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events