Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree + firefox can't get clone button not fund

kriveraULS July 13, 2017
Dear, I need to fix this problem. I had installed SourceTree on my windows 10 from version 1.5, I was updating until the jump to version 2.0. The issue is that now update to version 2.1.2.5, the point is that I can not clone repositories from bitbucket, exactly from firefox and using the clone button. I have tried everything and nothing works, enable check for URI, uninstall and delete everything, reinstall and nothing. Also I do not see the application in program files, it only appears in appdata / local / sourcetree / 2.1.2.5 / sourcetree.exe. Can someone help me please

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2017

Hi Ken, looks like you're affected by the bug SRCTREEWIN-7496. Please watch that ticket to be notified of further updates, you can also add a comment if you have any questions.

Best regards!

Ana

kriveraULS July 14, 2017

The ticket you send me has no solution, I need a solution to the problem since I have done everything, install again, reinstall an old version and then the last one. I need a solution

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2017

Hi Ken, the ticket I sent you is the bug report where you can follow the updates until that issue is solved. If you have any questions or comments in the meantime, you can post them there.

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events