Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree doesn't keep me logged in.

jhkerschner February 6, 2018

I'm using sourcetree on a Macbook Pro running High Sierra. I constantly have to connect my account. I never had this problem before. I signed in once and was good to go. Any advice?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2018

We're investigating several sources of authentication oddness. 2.7.1 is currently in late beta and will be rolling out to all users over the next week. If you're still encountering issues please let us know and we'll reach out with a more thorough debugging version of Sourcetree. Our apologies for the hiccup.

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

jhkerschner February 6, 2018

It seems to be when using OAuth. I changed to basic and it is working as expected now.

bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2018

Thanks for the followup, we'll add a note.

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2018

Can you please share some details on what host you are trying to connect to, and if the account added in Sourcetree is OAuth/Basic and https/ssh?

Also, please check if the repository's remote URL protocol and account's protocol match. 

If you are using ssh, please check if the ssh-agent has your keys loaded. If not, please add them to the agent. 

Run below commands in terminal to do so,

To check if keys are loaded:

ssh-add -l

To add keys to agent:

ssh-add <path_to_key>

more like,

ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa

Key in the passphrase used while generating the ssh key and you should be good to go.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events