Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree crashing on startup

dd-ux January 6, 2018

Operative System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C88)

Issue starting date: 01-06-2018

Sourcetree version: 2.6.3a

Description:

Sourcetree app is crashing on startup even though I've upgraded it to the latest (2.6.3a) 

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 3.11.28 PM.png

I understand this issue had happened before due to some xCode distributions but I haven't updated my version in the last few days and yesterday it was working like a charm.

Anyone who could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2018

Please post the crash report so we have context for what the crash actually is. Thanks.

dd-ux January 10, 2018

Hi @bgannin, thanks for your comment. Where can I take the crash report from?

Thanks in advance for your help!

bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

You'll find them in the sidebar of Console.

dd-ux January 10, 2018

What console do you refer to? I can't open the app at all.

Thanks

bgannin
Atlassian Team
January 11, 2018

/Applications/Utilities/Console.app (or type Console in Spotlight Search)

dd-ux January 11, 2018

I think this would be the report.

Jan 11 17:56:46 Diegos-iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.torusknot.SourceTreeNotMAS.4088[812]): Service exited due to signal: Illegal instruction: 4 sent by exc handler[0]

Anything please let me know. Thanks!!!

Gregory Brine June 5, 2018

Getting this same error. Started happening on the previous version, update to the absolute newest version but happens in both.

Have tried doing a complete delete of it and all preferences. But the minute I add in my repos, it crashes and keeps crashing.

Upon further testing, it's crashing as soon as I add a BitBucket repo. Swapped to using the Git-Fork app for now. Not having any issues with that crashing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events