Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree Installation

Prakhar Paharia January 20, 2014

Hi,

I am unable to install sourcetree since i do not have access to install .NetFramework 4.5. I currently have .NetFramework 4.0 Extended.

Please help me in installing sourcetree.

3 answers

0 votes
Prakhar Paharia February 6, 2014

I am able to install .NetFramework 4.5 which allowed to install sourcetree. Issue resolved.

0 votes
Prakhar Paharia January 21, 2014

Thanks for responding.... I have admin rights on my machine. but upgrading .Net Framework to 4.5 is not allowed at present....current .NetFramework 4.0 is the approved version which got installed as part of my laptop setup. I have rights to install sourcetree or any other software but since it depends on .NetFramework 4.5 , I am unable to proceed.

is there any version of sourcetree that doesn't depend on .NetFramework 4.5? or any other way to install sourcetree by skipping the dependency on .NetFramework 4.5?

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

The .Net Framework is publicly available, I don't understand how you don't have access to it:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40779

If you mean that you aren't allowed to install it (no admin permissions), you'll probably be unable to install SourceTree, even with .Net 4.5.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events