It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sourcetree 2.7.6 Mercurial Shelve not working

I never tried Shelve before today. Decided to test it out. I find that it stops out with an error:  "Unknown exception encountered with possibly-broken third-party extension"

1 answer

0 votes
Manju Atlassian Team Sep 17, 2018

Would you mind trying out an early access of our new 3.0 version available for download here

This is used with mission critical projects, so I'm not sure I want to try this with a beta right now.

Now that I read what your Early Access policy is, maybe I'll do that.

The Early Access version fixes this problem, and also the HgFlow Initialization failure I reported in another thread.

This also fixes the problem where External Diff wouldn't load on an uncommitted file.

Can I just rename that file from Sourcetree-Beta.app to Sourcetree.app and overwrite my existing Sourcetree.app in Applications? Or will I need to wait for a pkg installer to do other things to support that new install.

I see that as of 9/26/18, there is a new Sourcetree.app in the Betas folder, and it's no longer called a Beta. Can I assume this is the soon-to-be-released stable version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,970 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you