Sourcetree 2.5 (104) won't allow credentials to be saved

Jude Ogzewalla April 28, 2017

On MacOS, just installed Sourcetree 2.5 (104).

Trying to connect sourcetree to Bitbucket Server installation, but when I try to add an account, I can enter the URL for the BitBucket server (HTTPS), but as soon as I start typing username credentials the "Save" button becomes disabled. It is not reactivated when I enter username/password. Also Auth is disabled and locked on Basic.

1 answer

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2017

Hi Jude, that indeed looks like a bug. I tested it and got the same result, the button gets disabled. However, looks like if you enter all the fields and leave the username for the end, the Save button will still work. Can you give it a try?

Edit: I've submitted a bug report at SRCTREE-4729.

Edit2: The Save button has been fixed already in version 2.5.1. This is a public alpha, not a general release yet, but if you wish you can download it at https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/sourcetree-betas/downloads/.

Cheers,

Ana

Jude Ogzewalla May 1, 2017

Hi Ana,

That did indeed work - thank you for the follow up!

Jude

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2017

Glad to hear that, Jude! :)

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
May 2, 2017

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events