Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree 2.1.11.0 "not responding" on windows 8.1

JCHachette September 7, 2017

I have the bad idea to update to last version today... And now, each time i want to "pull" my repository, source tree "work" long time and app displayed as "not responding". And finish with failing the "pull"...

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2017

Do you get an error message when the pull fails? Do you get an authentication failure error? If so, have a look at this thread, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/SourceTree-2-1-10-0-Authentication-Issues/qaq-p/623202. If you want to roll back to a previous version, I know 2.1.2.5 did not have any issues our our site, you can find the SourceTree Download Archives.

It's not an authentification issues. i get a "MERGE HEAD exist" error.

At least 1 file was corrupted, so i reverted to previous version... I hope the issues will be corrected...

Anyway, all actions like pull/push make the app to "not responding" for 30/40 secondes at least before the app display an error...

i will try the 2.1.2.5 version....

2.1.2.5 resolve my issues. I will not make any source tree update soon....

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2017

If you still get the MERGE HEAD exist error after downgrading, try git merge --abort from the command line, that should clear it out.

I that help, on the 2.1.10.0. When the app was not responding, task manager show a "high" use of hard drive access.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events