Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree wants me to Register. How do I register for SourceTree?

Brian Silverman March 31, 2014

Periodically, when I bring up SourcTree, it tells me how many days I have left, and reminds me about registering. I thought I did that already. When I check my account, I even have a SEN# for SourceTree. What am I missing and how do I remedy this? Great product, I don't want to lose it.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2014

Just to add to this, you don't even need to do that. There's my.atlassian.comintegration built right into SourceTree. You can log in to your account from SourceTree and it'll auto-import your license for you.

This is in SourceTree > Registration > Register. We should probably call it 'Register / Login' because it actually lets you login to your acount.

0 votes
Brian Silverman April 1, 2014

I found the answer among the pages of questions asked earlier, thanks for the helpful log (don't know how I missed it in my earlier search). Basically, for anyone interested, I just needed to go to my account and download my license from there to my machine. Then from my MacOS ... SourceTree->Registration->Import license and direct it to the downloaded license file and I receive the successful/thanks for registering. Thanks again for your patience, all is well again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events