SourceTree registration (already registered)

I've had to install SourceTree on a new machine and don't have the licence key from when I initially registered my version (i.e. signed up with my.atlassian.com). I can log into my.atlassian.com but cannot find any information about SourceTree, nor any way of identifying a licence key which I can then import into SourceTree.

I tried the registration button in SourceTree again, but it gave an error (when I used the same email address that I had registered previously with - hoping that it would let me login instead). The error seemed to be related with an unknown piece of HTML content returned from whatever service it was talking to. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes

Hi

You should be able to see your SourceTree license listed in https://my.atlassian.com. If it is there, expanding the arrow by the license will allow you to download the license again.

Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 8.32.31 am.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

251 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot