Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree not showing watched remote repos

Jim October 18, 2017

I just installed SourceTree 2.6.3 on an iMac 10.13 and I am logged in but unable to see any of my private remotes. This is an issue I've been seeing more and more on Macs on our team when using a newer version of SourceTree. Right now I'm logged into it on one Mac running sourcetree 2.6.1 and one with 2.6.3. They both show me as logged in, my username and passwords are correct, the url is the same but the remote column is completely empty on the mac running 2.6.3. This is time sensitive and I hope there is a solution to this problem. Or is it possible to find older versions of SourceTree for Macs somewhere? This is far from ideal and I'd prefer the problem just get fixed for newer versions but I just need a solution here. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2017

Hi Jim, I've checked my Sourcetree and I can see my remotes without problem, I'm using 2.6.3. To try and help you with your issue we'll need more information:

1. Where are your remotes hosted (Bitbucket Server, Github, etc)?
  2. Have you tried removing your account and adding it again? 
  3. Enable debug logging for Sourcetree by executing the below command on the terminal and send us the logs (removing any sensitive info)
defaults write com.TorusKnot.SourceTreeNotMAS "LogLevel" 5

In the meantime, if you'd like, you can also download one of the previous versions from the archive.

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events